Full-time automotive and equipment mechanic. Must have prior experience. The mechanic will maintain and repair the fleet which includes trucks and a wide assortment of construction related equipment, from small tools to engines and large machinery. The ideal candidate will be honest, reliable, punctual, well-organized, motivated, can work alone and in a team environment.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Prior mechanic experience
- Basic computer skills - preferably in spreadsheets like MS Excel
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to track status of repairs and calculate costs per repair
- Basic knowledge of repairing hydraulic and electric controls
- Basic knowledge of repairing electrical equipment
- Ability to repair and maintain small engines
- Proactive approach to preventative maintenance of high volume use equipment
- Own basic mechanical tool set
- Ability to operate a variety of construction machinery
- Drivers License with clean driving record
Current CDL and past commercial vehicle driving experience is highly preferred.
This is a full-time position, Mon - Fri, 7 AM to 4 PM, or as needed with on call requirements. Salary based on experience.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen. To apply complete an application (one can be printed here: http://www.alconconstruction.com/Current_Openings.htm)