- 1 ½ miles from downtown
- Adobe stucco 2000 sq ft. with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths (one with clawfoot tub)
- Sunroom, study, utility room, etc.
- Wood burning stove, electric baseboard, propane and passive solar heating
- Huge landscaped yard includes small artesian pond with ornamental fish!
- Outbuildings include a great workshop with shelves, cabinets, workbenches and woodburning stove
- Second outbuilding -10 by 15 log cabin storage shed includes shelving and a new roof
- Third outbuilding is a large garden shed with a riding lawn mower and push mower
- $1100 month/1100 deposit
- References, work history and credit check required for those interested in leasing (cost will be reimbursed if a lease is offered to you)
- Those who wish to begin application process go to: https://home.cozy.co/apply/241054
Our work requires us to live just a few miles out of town at the worksite so we seek mature, responsible renters situated in their careers to live in and love our primary home. Current tenants may be buying their own place so our place may be available. Yearly lease renewable for the right renters, would welcome longer term (3-5 years possibly with option to buy). Fantastic place for someone who loves gardening and enjoys the outdoors. Well behaved dog ok. Horse negotiable. No smokers. No growers. No cats.
Available July, possibly earlier. For questions please email: email@example.com. I will be scheduling tours of the home first for those who complete the initial application online with Cozy (no need for credit check until after you have to toured the place and would like an opportunity to lease it) . DO NOT Trespass on property to "get a look" as watchful neighbors may report you.
For more pictures and to begin application process go to https://home.cozy.co/apply/241054